We are closely monitoring the situation as we prepare for the 2020 Symposium the weekend of September 18-20. As of today, we are cautiously optimistic that the symposium will be held as scheduled.
Our first priority is the safety and well-being of our attendees, volunteers, demonstrators, vendors, and the people of Northern Colorado. Any future changes will be made based on the recommendations of the health community, local, state and federal officials, and The Ranch (our venue).
Registration is now open. If we need to make the painful decision to cancel the symposium, all registrants will receive a full refund.
We will continue to provide updates as more information becomes available.
We have a great symposium planned for you again this year. We hope to see you in September!