New and intermediate airbrushers will learn how to select and use an airbrush including:
- Equipment selection and maintenance: Types of brushes; Air sources; Accessories.
- Paint and dye selection.
- Basic painting skills needed for successful airbrush applications on wood: Different strokes; Masking; Freehand; Shading.
- The effects of wood selection and wood preparation on airbrush results. This includes sanding and bleaching.
- Transferring an image to your wooden project: Pre-printed friskit; Tracing paper; Cutting or burning the image; Painting the image with the airbrush; Painting sequences; Remasking
- Cleaning the airbrush: Disassembly; Cleaning; Reassembly